Are you seeking a way to embarrass a friend and at the same time have a humorously good time with your friends?
I will recommend the truth or dare questions game for you. No one will get angry because the point of the game is to ask awkward questions and give crazy dares.
The crazier dares guarantee better fun. It doesn’t matter how old you are when you play this game. The important thing is that you have the time of your life.
Believe me, you will. Usually, once people relax, these games end up being the most memorable moments you’ll have.
You will go back to these moments for the rest of your life. Fun fact—the game of truth and dare goes back centuries.
It was originally called ‘questions and commands’ and it dates from 1712.
This game was originally played at Christmas. A commander would ask his subjects questions they had to answer.
If the subjects failed to please their commander, they were forced to complete the command. Or they would have their faces smudged as a different form of punishment.
How to play truth or dare questions?
The rules of the game are pretty simple. One person asks another: “truth or dare?” and the other person chooses either a dare or a truth question which they have to complete or answer.
If the person who chooses a dare doesn’t want to complete it, they have the right to pick another dare.
However, there is no backing out and then choosing to complete the first one. This time, the person has to complete the second dare.
Also, no one has the right to dare a person to answer a question. Truth or dare is a hilarious party game if you follow some basic rules.
• Don’t go too deep into questions (keep it fun and as clean as possible)
• Come up with funny dares
• Pay attention to avoid dangerous dares (someone might get hurt and then the party is over)
You can play this fun game with your friends or even your significant other.
There are so many things you can find out about your friends by asking good questions and dares. Count on being surprised by what you hear or see.
Usually, the most boring person in your crew ends up being the funniest and most adventurous one.
Oh and truth or dare can be played with more than just two people, there can be a group of you.
The rules for the group are the same, except the first person asking the question is the Master.
They choose someone from the group to answer a question or complete a dare.
When a player doesn’t want to answer a question or fulfill a dare, they are out of the game.
The new Master role is automatically given to the person sitting to the left of the current Master. The game is over when there is only one person left remaining.
There are two ways to play the truth or dare game
• The mature way
• The funny way
It’s fun and interesting to play the game in both ways. However, the mature way of playing can bring you serious and heartbreaking moments.
This goes especially when you’re asking truth questions. This is what I mentioned earlier; if you go too deep into these questions, the fun and laughter might disappear.
This will probably take the game to a completely different level. That’s why it’s important to play it with your best friend or a group of good friends, people you trust.
The funny way is for the evenings when you’re goofing around or maybe even drinking.
The point of this version of the game is to embarrass your friends and make them do silly stuff.
The spin to the game you haven’t seen coming
There are two ways to mix things up a bit. Usually the Master picks a person to ask a question or give a dare.
Instead of giving the Master that responsibility, the game can be played in a different way. Put all the participants names in a cup or a hat and let the Master pull one name out.
That way, you’ll escape favorizing anyone and everyone will have the chance to play.
Also, you can play the ‘spin the bottle’ game along with the ‘truth or dare‘ game.
You can use the bottle to decide who will answer your question or complete the dare.
Now, you have to play this game the smart way. Don’t ask random questions or give lame dares.
Think hard about the best possible way to get your friend talking. Preferably, get them to talk about an embarrassing moment they’ve had.
Make everyone laugh without making your friend angry. It’s not as easy as it sounds. Of course, be ready for some mean payback.
A guide to asking the best dares
• Carefully check the behavior of the people around you—see how they are breathing or if your friends are stressed out because they’ve just come home from work. Or what if some of them are a bit depressed? Whatever the situation is, choose dares according to how the group feels in general.
• Use your imagination. Try to think outside of the box and step away from the regular dares anyone can think of. Use your brain and really think hard about the various ways to embarrass your friends. Dare them to do something crazy which will make you and everyone around you laugh your heads off. •
• Keep it fun; don’t ask someone to do a dare if you see they are really uncomfortable with it. The point of the game is to have fun and laugh like crazy and not feel ashamed or forced to do something.
• Keep the crazy for the end—don’t be all over everyone at the beginning. Let people relax a bit. If you’re drinking and playing, even better—wait for them to get tipsy before making the dares a bit crazier. My point is, start slow and work your way up.
As for the truth part of the game, it’s the same as with the dares. When you have the chance to ask someone a question, use it and ask them something juicy.
But be smart because you don’t want to poke the bear—don’t go too far with your questions.
A guide to asking the best truth questions
• Know your audience. You have to trust people you’re playing the game with. The people you trust will give you honest answers to your questions. That is kind of the point of the game.
• The surroundings matter a great deal; you need to pick the time and place to play the game. Make sure everyone feels comfortable and that you are in a nice and safe environment, the kind of environment perfect for sharing deep secrets and emotions.
• Choose the right truth question—this is the most important part you need to know. You have to ask a question which will satisfy your curiosity and intrigue the person you’re asking.
Funny truth or dare questions
1. Who would you hate to see naked?
2. What’s the craziest thing you’ve overheard?
3. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without a shower?
4. If you could only text one person for the rest of your life, who would that be? There’s one catch—you could never talk to that person again face-to-face!
5. What happened when you sent an embarrassing text to someone by accident? Describe it!
6. What’s your grossest personal habit?
7. How long have you gone without brushing your teeth?
8. Can you sing the chorus of your favorite cheesy song?
9. What’s the one thing you wish you could unsee?
10. What’s one thing you would never eat on a first date?
11. What’s the first word that is on your mind right now?
12. If you could be reincarnated as someone in this room, who would you want to be?
13. If you switched genders for the day, what would you do?
14. What are the positive qualities of the person you hate the most?
15. Who in this room do you most want to see in a bikini?
16. What’s the worst weather to be stuck outside in if all you could wear was a bathing suit?
17. If you could write a poem about your boss, how would it go?
18. Who in this room do you most want to skinny-dip with?
19. If your car broke down in the middle of the road, who in this room would be the last person you would call and why?
20. What’s the least sexy part of your body?
21. If you could be a member of the opposite sex for a day, what’s the first thing you’d do?
22. What’s the most useless piece of knowledge you know?
23. What was the worst job interview you’ve had so far?
24. If you had to date an animal, what kind of animal would you date?
25. What did you learn in school that you wish you could forget?
26. Who was the last person you stalked on social media?
27. If you had to date a plant, what kind of plant would you date and why?
28. Is it better to use shampoo as soap or soap as shampoo?
29. What is the craziest event that you have ever been to?
30. If you had to date one of your teachers, who would it be?
31. If you run out of toilet paper, would you consider wiping with the empty roll?
32. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you this year?
33. What would you do if you ran out of toilet paper in a public bathroom just after taking a big poop?
34. What would be the worst part about getting pantsed in front of your crush?
35. Who in this room do you think would be the worst date?
36. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you in public?
37. If you could only use one swear word for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
38. What is your secret talent (if you have one)?
39. What’s the biggest secret you’ve kept from your parents?
40. What’s the best thing to say to your friend that would be the worst thing to say to your crush?
41. What is the most that you have ever had to drink?
42. What’s the biggest secret you’ve kept from your best friend?
43. Who do you think is the Beyonce of the group?
44. Have you ever tried to get out of a speeding ticket?
45. If you could trade places with your mom or dad for twenty-four hours, who would you pick and what would you do?
46. Would you rather eat dog food or cat food?
47. Who is the craziest person you know?
48. If you could trade places with a famous person for a day, what’s the first thing you’d do?
49. If you had nine lives, what would you do that you wouldn’t do now?
50. What’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever done on a dare?
51. If you could write your own law that everyone had to follow, what would it be?
52. If you could play a prank on anyone without getting caught, who would you play it on?
53. What book are you embarrassed to have read?
54. If you could do anything without getting caught, what would it be?
55. Have you ever pretended to like a gift and how did you pretend?
56. What do you eat when you can choose anything and there is no one around to see you?
57. What’s the one thing you’d never say to a crush?
58. Would you rather not shower for a month or eat the same meal every day for a month?
59. How did you find out that Santa Claus is not real?
60. Who’s the ‘Bey and Jay’ of your school/company?
61. What animal most closely resembles your eating style?
62. If you could prank anyone without getting caught, who would it be and what would you do?
63. If you could choose to never sweat for the rest of your life or never have to use the bathroom, which would you choose?
64. If you could spend every waking moment with your gf or bf, would you?
65. Who’s the queen bee of your friend group?
66. What does wife/husband material mean to you?
67. When is the last time you lied to a friend to get out of doing something?
68. What is the funniest thing you’ve done to get a crush’s attention?
69. What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told without anyone finding out (until now)?
70. What is the most attractive feature of the human body?
71. What was your absolute worst bathroom experience?
72. Who’s the hottest person in your entire school/company?
73. Do you currently have a crush on anyone and if so, how would you describe them?
74. Who in this room do you think would be the best kisser?
75. What’s the one thing you’d change about your daily life?
76. Who is the last person you cyberstalked?
77. Who do you resent and why?
78. Have you ever received a nude selfie and if so, who was it from?
79. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
80. Have you ever sent a sext and if so, to whom?
81. If you could date anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
82. Would you date two people simultaneously if you could get away with it?
1. Brush the teeth of the person sitting next to you.
2. Screenshot your browser history and text it to the group.
3. Talk in an accent for the next three rounds.
4. Eat a piece of dog or cat food.
5. Screenshot your browser history and text it to your parents.
6. Let someone shave part of your body.
7. Go outside and dance like a cowboy.
8. Screenshot your last text thread with your bestie and send it to your parents.
9. Be someone’s pet for the next five minutes.
10. Entertain us all with your best five-minute comedy act.
11. Pants the person to your left.
12. Attempt to break dance for thirty seconds.
13. Call a Chinese restaurant and order a pizza.
14. Spank the person sitting next to you.
15. Do the Worm.
16. Go for a short walk outside and while walking, have a conversation with yourself.
17. Crossdress, take a photo of yourself and send it to your parents.
18. Curse like a sailor for twenty seconds straight.
19. Put chocolate syrup on a pickle and eat it.
20. Mummify yourself with as many rolls of toilet paper as you can find.
21. Sniff the armpits of everyone in the room.
22. Call a random person and sing them a song.
23. Dance to a song of the group’s choosing.
24. Ask a pet animal out on a date without cracking a smile or laughing.
25. Belly dance like your life depended on it.
26. Call the parents of someone in the room. Explain to them why you love their kid so much, then hang up without explanation.
27. Put four ice cubes down your pants.
28. Text someone random a really bad joke.
29. For a guy, put on make-up. For a girl, wash off your make-up.
30. Run outside and scream, “I am a golden god,” five times at the top of your lungs.
31. Dance with no music for one minute.
32. Come up with a unique dance and perform it for the group for two straight minutes.
33. Let the group pose you in an embarrassing position and take a picture.
34. Send a video of yourself dabbing to your parents without any explanation whatsoever.
35. Play a song by slapping your butt cheeks till someone guesses the song.
36. Prank call your bestie’s boyfriend/girlfriend.
37. Write something embarrassing somewhere on your body with a permanent marker (that can be hidden with clothing).
38. Prank call your crush.
39. Make every person in the group smile; keep going until everyone has cracked a smiled.
40. Prank call your parents.
41. Let the person to your left draw on your face with a pen.
42. Eat a handful of dry noodles.
43. Make up a thirty-second opera about a person or people in the group and perform it.
44. Put a dollop of peanut butter on your nose and try to lick it off.
45. Sell a piece of trash to someone in the group. Use your best salesmanship.
46. Keep a restaurant on the line for five straight minutes. Use a British accent and then cancel your order at the last second.
47. Switch clothes with someone of the opposite sex in the group for three rounds.
48. Stand on one leg and bark for two straight minutes while flapping your arms like a chicken.
49. Imitate a celebrity for three minutes every time you talk.
50. Blindfold yourself and walk around the room for two straight minutes without stopping.
51. Try to juggle two or three items of the group’s choosing.
52. Keep your eyes closed until it’s your turn again.
53. Walk on your hands from one side of the room to the other. You can ask someone to hold your legs if necessary.
54. Act like the family pet (or your favorite animal if you don’t have a pet) until it’s your turn again.
55. Get slapped on the face by the person of your choosing.
56. Quack like a duck before speaking for the rest of the game.
57. Eat a raw egg.
58. Do your best impressions of your favorite cartoon character.
59. Grab a trash can and make a hoop with your hands above the trash can. Have other members of the group try to shoot trash through your impromptu trashketball hoop. (No bottles or other injury-causing trash should be thrown. Once again, no trips to the hospital please.)
60. Do your best impression of a mime stuck in a box.
61. Spin an imaginary hula hoop around your waist for three minutes while the game continues.
62. Spin around ten times and then sprint fifty feet forward.
63. Grab a broom and impersonate a flying witch for two straight minutes.
64. Imitate popular YouTube videos until someone can guess the video you are imitating.
65. Sing the entire alphabet without opening your mouth more than a crack.
66. Pole-dance for 1 minute with an imaginary pole.
67. Act like an 80-year-old man for two straight minutes.
68. Make a funny face and keep making it for two minutes while the game continues.
69. Run in place while meowing for two straight minutes.
70. Imagine something in the room. Now, spell it with your nose. Keep spelling it with your nose until someone from the group guesses what you are trying to spell.
71. Recite the alphabet out loud while doing high knees the entire time.
72. After the group chooses one rude word, sing a song and insert that rude word once into every line of the song.
73. Act like a chicken until it’s your turn again.
74. Drag your butt on the carpet like a dog from one end of the room to the other. You’ll need to be wearing shorts or pants for this
75. Jump up and down while reciting the Pledge of Allegiance.
76. Open a bag of snacks or candy using only your mouth, no hands or feet.
77. Close your eyes and do a weird dance.
78. Bend at the waist so that you are looking behind you between your legs. Now run backward until you can tag someone with your butt.
79. Dump an entire cup of flour over your head.
80. Go to the bathroom, take off your underwear and put it on your head. Wear it on your head for the rest of the game.
81. Kiss a pillow for two straight minutes.
82. Act like whatever animal someone yells out for the next minute.
83. Eat three spoonfuls of a condiment you hate.
84. Call the seventh contact in your phone and sing them thirty seconds of a song that the group chooses.
85. Text your parents something you know will upset them. Wait ten minutes before calling them to explain yourself.
86. Using your elbows only, type out a Facebook status update and post it.
87. No talking. Pretend to be food. Don’t pretend to eat the food, pretend to be the food. Keep pretending until someone in the group guesses the food you are.
88. Call up your mom and sing her a song without any explanation whatsoever.
89. Drop something in the toilet and then reach in to get it.
90. Call up your crush and tell them a joke and say, “Goodnight,” right after the punchline.
91. Find a person whose first name has the same first letter as your first name. Or whomever’s first name’s first letter is closest to yours. Now lick their face.
92. Talk about your crush (and why you like them) for one hundred and twenty seconds.
93. Let two people give you a wet willy at the same time.
Good truth or dare questions
1. Name ten body parts that your partner likes to kiss.
2. When was the last time you told a lie?
3. What was your first kiss like?
4. Who is your crush?
5. Did you ever drink before you were of legal drinking age?
6. What do you hate the most about family gatherings?
7. Have you ever let someone else get in trouble for something that you did?
8. Say a list of ten items you bought and never used or regretted buying.
9. What is your biggest fear?
10. What is your least favorite thing about your best friend?
11. What is your deepest darkest fear?
12. What is the craziest thing you have done while under the influence?
13. What is one secret that you kept from your parents when you were growing up?
14. Have you ever cheated on anyone who you were with romantically?
15. If you were the opposite sex for one hour, what would you do?
16. What is your guilty pleasure?
17. Have you ever committed a crime and if so, what was it?
18. Tell me about your first kiss.
19. What was the last thing you searched for on your phone’s web browser?
20. What is one thing/activity that makes you relax?
21. What happened on your most awkward date?
22. What was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
23. Who do you have a crush on?
24. Have you ever cried from watching a TV show or a movie?
25. Who is the sexiest person here?
26. Which one would you rather choose: Being naked for everyone to see or thought bubbles appearing above your head for everyone to read?
27. What is a bad habit that you have?
28. Have you ever peed on the side of the road?
29. Have you ever been humiliated? Explain what happened and how you felt.
30. If you had to date someone in this room, who would it be?
31. What would you do with a million dollars?
32. What is your biggest regret?
33. Have you ever walked in on your parents doing it?
34. Have you ever flirted with a police officer to get out of a ticket?
35. What item do you own that is really embarrassing?
36. Describe the strangest dream you’ve had in your life.
37. Have you ever cheated on someone?
38. What is the most embarrassing thing your parents have caught you doing?
39. Who here has the nicest butt?
40. After you’ve dropped a piece of food, what’s the longest time you’ve left it on the ground and then eaten it?
41. What is something you look forward to doing when you retire?
42. What’s the most ridiculous reason that you have ever broken up with someone over?
43. Which player would you like to swap lives with for a week?
44. What is the meanest thing that you have done?
45. When was a time that you completely lost it?
46. What are your top three turn-ons?
47. Have you ever tasted a booger?
48. Do you have a bucket list and if so, what is one thing on that list?
49. What is the grossest habit that you have?
50. What physical feature do you get complimented on the most?
51. If you could have someone else’s life for a week, whose would it be?
52. Have you ever made out with someone here?
53. If someone heard you snoring, would they say it’s obnoxiously loud?
54. What is one thing you are always losing?
55. What is the most embarrassing nickname that someone has given you?
56. What is that one thing you would never do even if someone offered you all of the money in the world?
57. When was the last time you peed yourself?
58. If you could say anything to one person in your life without any consequences, what would it be?
59. What are you most self-conscious about?
60. Have you ever peed in a pool full of people?
61. Where is your favorite place to shop?
62. If you had to kiss one of the players, who would it be?
63. Among all the people in this room, which guy/girl would you like to date?
64. Why did your last relationship end?
65. Have you ever let someone take the blame for something you did and if so, what happened?
66. What is the most embarrassing picture of you?
67. Who do you think is the worst-dressed person in this room?
68. Do you have a weird collection?
69. What was the worst experience that you have ever had with the police?
70. Who in the room do you think would be a bad date?
71. What habit can’t you seem to quit?
72. Have you ever shared a secret you shouldn’t have or promised you wouldn’t?
73. Who is the person you most regret kissing?
74. Have you ever farted in an elevator?
75. Have you ever shared chewing gum with anyone?
76. What is something childish that you still do?
77. Have you ever fallen in love with a friend of your partner and did anyone notice?
78. Who is your celebrity crush?
79. Tell us your most embarrassing vomit story.
80. True or false: You have a crush on an elderly person?
81. What is the largest amount of food you’ve eaten in one sitting?
82. Have you ever lied about being sick so you could stay home from work or school?
83. Where is one place that you had such a bad experience that you will never visit again?
84. What do you think that your boyfriend/girlfriend thinks about marriage?
85. What don’t you like about your boyfriend or girlfriend?
86. What is the naughtiest thing you’ve done in public?
87. What are some things you think about when sitting on the toilet?
88. If you could do one thing you did when you were a child, what would it be?
89. What was the craziest thing that has happened to you in a mall?
90. Have you ever hooked up with someone of the same sex?
91. What do most people think is true about you but isn’t?
92. Did you have an imaginary friend growing up?
93. Have you ever danced on a table when you were drunk?
94. Have you ever told someone you wouldn’t be home just so they wouldn’t come over to yours?
95. What is the most embarrassing thing that you have ever done for money?
96. Have you ever lied to your partner to avoid an intimate moment, for example, say that you felt sick?
97. How many people have you kissed?
98. Have you ever stolen anything?
99. What is the most expensive thing you have stolen?
100. Do you cover your eyes during a scary part in a movie?
101. What is the one thing you dislike about yourself?
102. Have you ever pooped your pants in public?
103. What is the worst rumor or gossip you have repeated and in the end it was untrue?
104. Has anyone ever accidentally seen you naked and if so, who?
105. What lie have you told that hurt someone?
106. What sport, if any, do you absolutely hate against popular opinion?
107. What is the one thing you would stand in line for?
108. Who would be the most annoying and the most fun out of the group to be stuck in an elevator with?
109. What was the most disgusting joke you ever played on someone?
110. Have you ever gone out without wearing underwear?
111. What is the silliest thing you have an emotional attachment to?
112. Did your parents ever give you the ‘birds and the bees’ talk?
113. Have you ever lied on your resume to get a job?
114. What is the most stupid thing you’ve done in front of a crowd?
115. Would you stop talking to all of your friends for a million dollars?
116. Who was your first crush?
117. Where is the strangest place you have peed?
118. What is a guilty pleasure that you never told anyone?
119. What’s the first thing you would do if you were invisible?
120. Have you ever been to jail?
121. What is the most embarrassing thing in your bedroom?
122. Has anyone ever walked in on you when you were taking a dump in the bathroom?
123. If anyone in your family could win an award for being the most annoying, who would it be?
124. Has it ever been hinted at that you like people of the same sex and if so, what happened and how did you react?
125. Would you ever cheat on your significant other if they said it was okay?
126. What is the grossest thing that has come out of your body?
127. Have you ever accidentally walked into a wall or building?
128. Do you pick your nose when you’re alone?
129. What is your least favorite household chore?
130. You might think that one of your friends or family made a terrible decision for life and if so, tell us what they did.
131. Would you ever be polygamous?
132. What is the favorite thing that your boyfriend or girlfriend does?
133. How much older of an individual would you enter a relationship with?
134. If you could hire someone to do one thing for you, what would it be?
135. Say who (here) has a wrong partner or does not suit their partner.
136. What is the most embarrassing music that you like to listen to?
137. Who have you loved but they didn’t love you back?
138. Do you pee in the shower?
139. What was the worst gift you ever received?
140. If you were marooned on an island with one person whom you know personally, who would it be?
141. If you and one person in this room could be the last people on earth left alive, who would that person be?
142. What pictures or videos of you do you wish didn’t exist?
143. Have you ever farted loudly in class or in another social setting?
144. What is the one thing you are the most afraid of?
145. What is the dumbest thing you’ve said to your partner while being intimate?
146. Would you ever donate an organ to someone in this room?
147. What was the most awkward romantic encounter you have had?
148. Do you ever talk to yourself in the mirror?
149. Have you ever bought something to wear to an event and then returned it to the store when the event was over?
150. Have you ever picked your nose and eaten it?
151. What is the worst intimate experience that you have had?
152. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal or something else for comfort?
153. Have you ever fallen asleep in church?
154. What is the worst thing about being your gender?
155. What is the grossest thing you have had in your mouth?
156. Do you drool in your sleep?
157. Did you ever break up with someone just before a public holiday so that you didn’t have to buy them a gift?
158. If you were a superhero, what would your power be?
159. What is the weirdest thing you have done for a boyfriend or girlfriend?
160. Do you talk in your sleep?
161. Have you ever kept a library book?
162. Have you ever performed a striptease for anyone before?
163. When was the last time you picked your nose without a tissue?
164. Who are you secretly attracted to?
165. Have you ever cheated on a test?
166. Have you ever eaten food off the floor?
167. Have you ever been suspended from school?
168. Tell me something you don’t want me to know.
169. Do you think kittens are cute?
170. If you could create your own job title, what would it be?
171. When was a time that someone really betrayed your trust?
172. What have you done that people here would judge you most for doing?
173. Who do you like the least in this room and why?
174. What is your excuse to get out of exercising?
175. Tell us about a time that you were really drunk.
176. What does your dream boy or girl look like?
177. What was the one thing you could never learn how to do no matter how hard you tried?
178. Have you ever spread a rumor?
179. What is your go-to song for the shower?
180. What was your favorite childhood television show?
181. What is something you used to do that makes you cringe now?
182. How would you rate your looks on a scale of one to ten?
183. Did you ever sneak into an adult movie when you were underage?
184. When is the last time you threw up?
185. Would you rather have sex with [insert name] in secret or not have sex with that person but everyone thinks you did?
186. If you had a remote control that would operate anything, what would you control?
187. When was the last time you cried?
188. What things do you not like about me?
189. Have you ever complained about something at a restaurant just to get out of paying?
190. Have you ever laughed so hard that you cried?
191. What was the last thing you texted someone of the opposite gender?
192. What is your favorite thing to do with your leisure time?
193. What is the most embarrassing thing that you have ever done in front of a crush?
194. If you were rescuing people from a burning building and you had to leave behind one person from this room, who would it be?
195. What was the worst vacation you ever had?
196. Would you rather be rich or famous? You cannot be both.
197. Do you think that you and your current girlfriend or boyfriend will ever be married?
198. If you were to bury a time capsule, what is one thing you would put in it?
199. What would you do with a million dollars?
200. Have you ever tasted earwax?
201. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
202. Could you survive without any phone or Internet for a month?
203. Have you ever farted and then blamed someone else?
204. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
205. What is the most that you have ever had to drink?
206. What is the most illegal thing you’ve ever done?
207. What is your favorite snack from a vending machine?
208. What is the longest amount of time that you have ever been awake?
209. Who is your favorite person in your immediate family?
210. Have you ever forgotten a special person’s birthday?
211. If you could do so, what would you change your name to?
212. Would you trade your sibling in for a million dollars if there were no other consequences?
213. On a scale from one to ten, where does your patience fall?
214. Name a famous person who you would like to be friends with.
215. Would you rather lose your sex organs forever or gain two hundred pounds only in your stomach?
216. If animals could talk, which one would you have a conversation with?
217. Which person in the room do you think gossips the most?
218. Would you choose to save a hundred people without anyone knowing about it or not save them but have everyone praise you for it?
219. Are you always on time or are you always late?
220. What is your biggest insecurity?
221. If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
222. If you found a large amount of money, would you keep it or would you try to find the owner?
223. What is the most expensive thing you bought that wasn’t a house or a car?
224. If you lost one day of your life every time you said a swear word, would you try not to do it?
225. If you were a giant, what would you like to do?
226. What is a common misconception about you?
227. If you were reborn, what decade would you want to be born in?
228. When is the last time you took a shower?
229. Where is the weirdest place that you have gone to the bathroom?
230. Have you ever waved at someone thinking they saw you when really they didn’t?
231. What do you like to do when you are alone?
232. When is the last time you talked about someone behind their back?
233. What’s the longest time you’ve stayed in the bathroom and why did you stay in there for that long?
234. What is your favorite go-to website?
235. What would you do if you could retire at 40?
236. Have you ever cried because you missed your parents so much?
237. If you only had two minutes to get out of your house, what would you grab?
238. Have you ever had a one-night stand?
239. Would you rather be caught picking your nose or picking a wedgie?
240. The world ends next week and you can do anything you want (even if it’s illegal). What would you do?
241. Who is your most annoying neighbor?
242. Have you ever wanted to kill someone?
243. Would you wear your shirt inside out for a whole day if someone paid you $100?
244. Who is the person you are most jealous of and why?
245. What is the worst thing that somebody ever said to you?
246. Have you ever accidentally hit something with your car?
247. Do you have any tattoos and if so, where?
248. If you had to make out with any Disney character, who would it be?
249. Would you have voted for or against Trump (or did you)?
250. Which ‘As seen on TV’ product do you secretly want to buy?
251. Would you date your high school crush today?
252. What was the last R-rated movie you watched?
1. Serenade the person to your right.
2. Go up to someone and scare them.
3. Let the group choose an item for you to brush your teeth with.
4. Moonwalk everywhere you go.
5. Kiss the person to your left.
6. Give someone a massage for five minutes.
7. Write your name on the floor with your tongue.
8. Sit there in nothing but your underwear.
9. Attempt to do a magic trick.
10. Imitate popular YouTube videos until someone can guess the video you are imitating.
11. Eat a tablespoon of butter.
12. Go outside and pick exactly forty blades of grass with a pair of tweezers.
13. Describe what the sky looks like without using the words blue or white.
14. Seduce a member of the same gender in the group.
15. Ask for money on the street by telling a funny story and saying nothing credible.
16. Stick a hot Cheeto in your nose and leave it there for five minutes.
17. Compose a poem on the spot based on something the group comes up with.
18. Sing and dance in the street like crazy.
19. Open Facebook, go to the account of the first person you see and like every post on their wall in the last year.
20. Do a handstand for one minute.
21. Become the slave of another player of your choosing for five minutes.
22. Eat a whole piece of paper.
23. Exchange one clothing item with the player on your right.
24. Embrace the first person you see in the street.
25. Lick a car tire.
26. Say ‘banana’ after everything you say until it’s your turn again.
27. Dance with a broom or mop.
28. Open your front door and howl like a wolf for thirty seconds.
29. Mix all the sauces you have in your fridge and drink up.
30. For guys: Briefly walk like a lady in high heels.
31. Let the person to your right put duct tape on any part of your body they choose and rip it off.
32. Impersonate someone in the room and people have to guess who it is.
33. Climb on top of a table and sing something.
34. Tie your hands to your ankles for the rest of the game.
35. Act like a dog for two minutes without laughing.
36. Declare who your true love is.
37. Put a bunch of honey on your nose and coat it with flour.
38. Pour a freezing cold glass of water over your face without reacting.
39. Say something very intimate.
40. Dump a bunch of Lego on the floor and walk over it with your bare feet.
41. Tell a stranger walking past that you love them.
42. Do your best president impression.
43. Eat a spoonful of mustard.
44. Put as many pieces of cheese puffs in your mouth at one time as you can.
45. Call a pizza place and order three hundred sardine pizzas.
46. Jump into a dumpster.
47. Screenshot a picture of your browser history and send it to a random person in your contacts.
48. Once you have your eyes closed, feel someone’s face and guess who it is.
49. Lift up the couch cushions and if there is anything under them, you need to put it in your mouth for ten seconds.
50. Cover your hair with milk and don’t wash it off until the end of the game.
51. Make up a story about the person to your right.
52. Write a letter to your doctor describing an embarrassing rash you have and post it on Facebook.
53. Text your mom the last picture saved on your phone.
54. Sing everything you say for the next ten minutes.
55. Cover your hair with shaving cream and leave it on until the end of the game.
56. Stand up and run on the spot as fast as you can until it’s your turn.
57. Say the alphabet backward in fifteen seconds.
58. Rub your armpits and then smell your fingers.
59. Sniff the armpit of the player to your right.
60. Ask a random stranger to make out with you.
61. Dig through the trash and name everything you find.
62. Allow another player to throw flour in your face.
63. Act like you do not understand your language until your next turn (come up with your own language).
64. Allow someone to pour ice down your shirt and pants.
65. Kiss someone’s bare foot.
66. Wear a finger mustache for the next five minutes.
67. Sing a song chosen by the group while eating spoonfuls of peanut butter.
68. Spritz perfume into your mouth.
69. Draw a face around your belly button.
70. Close your eyes and let your friends put whatever food from the fridge they want in your mouth.
71. Let someone in the group give you a wedgie.
72. Act like an old lady or an old man.
73. One by one, make up a title for each player’s movie about their life.
74. Speak in a baby’s voice for the next five things you have to say.
75. Go a whole minute without blinking.
76. Empty your purse, backpack or wallet and let everyone see what you have.
77. Give someone in the group all the money you have in your purse.
78. Let each person in the group slap you on your butt as hard as they can.
79. Take someone’s socks off and wear them like gloves for three minutes.
80. Eat a raw onion and do your best not to cry.
81. Slap yourself in the face anytime someone says ‘and’ in the next three minutes.
82. Lick mayonnaise off of someone’s toe.
83. Knock on your neighbor’s door and tell them how grateful they should be to live next to someone so awesome.
84. Someone has to dip their finger in the trash can and you have to lick it.
85. Laugh out loud at everything the person to your left says until it’s your turn.
86. Go to the bathroom and the person to your left has to be in there with you the whole time.
87. Act like you’re drunk for the rest of the game.
88. Have the person to your right do ten squats while you lie underneath them.
89. Ring a random person from your phone and confess that you’re in love with a fictional character.
90. Eat a single spaghetti noodle like in Lady and the Tramp with the person to your left.
91. Apply make-up without looking in the mirror.
92. Every time someone chooses a dare, walk across the floor like a crab and embrace them with a hug.
93. Let a player write something on your forehead and don’t wipe it off until the end of the game.
94. Invent a new color for nail polish and describe the person who would be most likely to wear it.
95. Try to sing a song with your mouth full of a drink.
96. Allow the person to your left to cut your hair however they see fit.
97. Stick an egg in the microwave and then attempt to juggle it for thirty seconds.
98. Completely shave off one of your eyebrows.
99. From now until your next turn, every time someone talks, interrupt by saying, “That’s a lie.”
100. Sit among other players wearing only your underwear.
101. You notice that the person sitting on your right has something on their face. Spit on your finger and wipe it off for them.
102. Passionately kiss the back of your hand and let someone record it.
103. Awkwardly smell someone else’s hair until they notice.
104. Let another player crack an egg on your head.
105. For the next ten minutes, when someone speaks, put your ear up close to them and act as though you can’t hear what they are saying.
106. Head outside and talk to a random stranger as if they’re an old friend you haven’t seen in years.
107. Stand in the backyard and yell at the top of your lungs, “I was adopted! Nooooooo.”
108. Text your mom and tell them you’re pregnant, or if you’re a boy, say that you’re going to be a dad.
109. Go outside to the trash bin and throw a tantrum because someone put trash in it.
110. Go outside and carry a sign that says ‘kiss me if you think I’m attractive’.
111. Pretend that you’re a sheep for no reason whatsoever.
112. Knock on a neighbor’s door and ask if you can park your helicopter in their driveway.
Truth or dare questions over text
1. What is the last video you watched on YouTube?
2. Do you currently have a crush on anyone?
3. What are you wearing?
4. What is your crush’s personality like?
5. What’s your worst fart story?
6. Is there anything about your life you would change?
7. What did you think of me when you first met me?
8. Who do you hate and why?
9. When you were 6, what did you want to be when you grew up?
10. How many people have you kissed?
11. What is the dumbest thing I’ve ever said?
12. What’s your biggest turn-on?
13. What’s your biggest turn-off?
14. When was your sexual awakening?
15. If you could date anyone in the world, who would you date?
16. Would you rather be skinny and hairy or fat and smooth?
17. Best purchase that you’ve made for $10 or less?
18. Describe your perfect date.
19. If I went through your room, what would I be surprised to find?
20. Have you ever gotten mad at a friend for posting an unflattering picture of you?
21. Your favorite place on your body to be kissed?
22. Have you ever sent someone the wrong text?
23. Who do I remind you of?
24. Have you ever cursed at your parents and if so, why?
25. What’s something you want me to do for you?
26. What is the most attractive feature on a person?
27. What’s the worst thought you’ve ever had?
28. What the biggest deal-breaker for you?
29. How far would you go on a first date?
30. What’s the best news you’ve ever heard?
31. Have you ever regretted something you did to get a crush’s attention?
32. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done at work?
33. Would you ever be mean to someone if it meant you could save a close friend from embarrassment?
Dirty truth or dare questions over text
1. Do you want to be tied up?
2. Have you ever flashed someone?
3. What’s the dirtiest thought you’ve ever had?
4. What is something that is absolutely off-limits in the bedroom?
5. Have you ever sexted anyone?
6. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve done when you were alone?
7. If you were to give a full body massage, where would you start and where would you end?
8. What was your funniest sexual experience like?
9. Have you ever done it in a public place?
10. Have you ever been to a nudist beach or would you consider going?
11. If you could erase one past sexual experience, what would it be?
12. Who’s the ex you’d do again in a heartbeat?
13. Would you ever consider posing for Playboy?
14. What’s your biggest sexual fear?
15. Hottest thing someone’s ever done to you?
16. Who has seen you without clothes on?
17. What’s your favorite go-to move for getting attention from the opposite sex?
18. Do you have a hot cousin?
19. Have you ever bought a naughty magazine?
20. What’s the most flirtatious thing you’ve ever done?
21. Do you think my parents are hot?
22. Have you ever sent a nude selfie or if not, who would you send one to?
23. At what age did you first start having sexy thoughts and what prompted them?
24. What three adjectives best describe your private parts?
25. Fill in the blanks: I would pay $1,000 to have X do X to me.
26. Have you ever thought about sleeping with me?
27. Have you ever searched for something dirty on the Internet?
28. What does the perfect male/female body look like (from head to toe and everything in-between) in your opinion?
29. Have you ever pictured me naked when talking to me?
30. When did you lose your virginity and who did you lose it with?
31. How many people can someone sleep with before you secretly judge them for their ‘number’?
32. What’s your ultimate sexual fantasy?
33. At what age did you first inspect your private parts and how did you feel about them?
34. Do you sleep in the nude?
35. What would you guess is your parents’ favorite sexual position and why?
36. What did you think about the first (or last) time you masturbated?
37. For girls: How much money would we have to pay you for you to agree to flash your boobs?
38. What’s the most surprising thing that’s ever turned you on?
39. Have you ever been in a friend-with-benefits situation?
40. What’s the most disturbing fantasy or dream you’ve ever had?
41. What would be more thrilling: angry sex or makeup sex?
42. What was it like the first time someone went down on you?
43. What’s the most awkward experience you’ve had with a crush?
44. What’s your self-love strategy?
45. How do you really feel about anal sex?
46. How do you like the taste when you go down on someone?
47. What’s your favorite sex toy (hypothetically or from experience)?
48. Have you ever gotten a bikini wax?
49. What’s the biggest sexual regret you have?
50. What’s the most embarrassing thing that turns you on?
51. What’s the most number of times you’ve ever masturbated within one week?
52. Have you ever been to a strip club?
53. How far would you go to land the guy or girl of your dreams?
54. Have you ever roleplayed?
55. Do you have any spicy pictures or videos saved on your phone?
Flirty truth or dare questions over a text
1. Who do you want to make out with the most?
2. Do you have a name for your special places?
3. Did you ever break up with someone and then sleep with them again?
4. Who here has the best smile?
5. What’s the most embarrassing thing you did while drunk? Describe in detail.
6. What is the most stupid thing you have ever done to get noticed by someone?
7. What’s one thing you would never do in front of someone you had a crush on?
8. Who is the one person you most regret kissing?
9. If you feel you need to hire someone to do one thing that you can’t do yourself, what would it be?
10. How often do you check yourself out in the mirror when you’re on a date?
11. Have you ever stalked someone on Facebook?
12. Do you prefer swimming in rivers or oceans?
13. What is your wildest fantasy?
14. Where did you get your attractive face from, your parents or grandparents?
15. How far would you go with someone you just met and will never see again?
16. If I looked in your nightstand/under your bed, what would I find?
17. Rate me on a scale of one to ten, with ten being the hottest.
18. What would you buy me if I gave you fifty dollars?
19. If I was a food, what would I be and how would you eat me?
20. When did you watch adults-only movies for the first time?
21. Would you choose a wild, hot relationship or a calm and stable one?
22. Do you trim down there?
23. Would you go out with me if I was the last person on earth?
24. Do you have any interesting fetishes?
25. Last time you cried?
26. What did you think of me when you first met me?
27. Have you ever cried because of me?
28. Who’s the one that got away?
29. Do you have a hot cousin?
30. What is your opinion of hickies?
31. Have you ever walked in on your parents doing it?
32. How would you rate your own looks on a scale of one to ten?
33. Have you ever been caught checking someone out?
Truth or dare questions for teenagers
1. If you had to delete one app from your phone, what would it be?
2. Tell me five names of your crushes.
3. Have you ever danced in front of a mirror?
4. What is the best thing you like as a teenager?
5. What is your greatest fear in a relationship?
6. What was your childhood nickname?
7. Which song are you embarrassed that you love?
8. What is your perfect pickup line?
9. Have you ever cried like a baby while watching a movie?
10. Have you ever smoked?
11. Who here would you like to propose to if you get a chance?
12. Given the choice, would you want to hang out with your parents?
13. Tell me what the craziest thing is that you’ve ever done in your school days?
14. Have you ever tried drugs?
15. What about alcohol?
16. Who are you jealous of?
17. Imagine yourself as a college student… What would you be like?
18. If I gave you a chance to touch one of my body parts, which part you would choose?
19. Would you go to a nudist beach?
20. What is your special talent?
21. Have you ever felt bad about your body size?
22. Are you still a virgin?
23. Do you believe in love at first sight?
24. With whom would you want to go for a long drive and why?
25. If you could have one celebrity follow you on Instagram, who would that be?
26. How many cigarettes do you smoke a day, if any?
27. Explain what the five major qualities required for your future wife/husband are.
28. Do you want to have kids and if so, how many?
29. What is your dream job?
30. Have you ever received any love letters and if yes, read them aloud.
31. What would you do if you found out you flunked school?
32. Tell us five secrets of yours.
33. Have you ever asked your teacher out for coffee?
34. If you had the power to fire one teacher, who would it be?
35. What is your favorite place to spend time?
36. Suppose you are alone in your home for three days, what would you do?
37. How many hours would you spend online if you didn’t have school or homework?
38. How do you react if your parents give more importance to your sibling than you?
39. What’s your biggest fear about college?
40. Have you ever shared your chewing gum with someone?
41. Would you want your best friend to go to the same college as you?
42. What are those things about yourself that you feel guilty about?
Truth or dare questions for Children
1. Sing your favorite song in a funny voice.
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
3. What kind of person do you want to marry someday?
4. If you could switch places with someone for a day, who would it be?
5. Ask a neighbor for a roll of toilet paper.
6. If you could invent anything, what would it be?
7. What is one annoying habit of each person in the room?
8. If you could be a Disney character, who would you be and why?
9. Have you peed in a pool?
10. Stand in your front yard, wave and say ‘Hi!’ to everyone you see.
11. What does your sibling know about you that no one else does?
12. Have you ever lied?
13. If you could be a superhero, what would your power be?
14. What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
15. Have you ever peed on the bed?
16. What’s your favorite Disney movie and why?
17. Who do you have a crush on?
18. Have you ever lied and given the excuse of stomach pain for not attending school?
19. Have you ever lied to a teacher and if so, what was it about?
20. Did you ever feed a pet under the table to escape a meal?
21. Do you sneak snacks when your mom isn’t looking?
22. Do you fear ghosts?
23. Would you rather have a pet or a sibling?
24. Can you be in a dark room alone?
25. Which are the funniest words you know?
26. Have you ever kissed someone?
27. Do you have an imaginary friend?
28. If Aladdin’s genie visited you, what would be your three wishes?
29. Have you ever cheated on an exam?
30. What would be your new name, if you were allowed to choose one?
31. Can you watch a horror movie alone?
32. When was the last time you were bored out of your brains?
33. Do you have any secrets?
34. What is the worst gift you have ever received?
35. Do you have a diary?
36. Which Harry Potter character would you like to be and why?
37. Whom do you love the most: Mom or Dad?
38. What is the most annoying thing on earth for you?
39. Who scolds you the most?
40. If you got hold of a time machine, ‘when’ would you like to go?
41. Have you ever lied to your best friend?
42. Would you rather be a princess or a mermaid?
43. Have you ever sneaked into the kitchen while everyone was asleep to eat ice cream?
44. Who is your best friend in the whole wide world?
45. Do you bite your nails?
46. Can you speak in different languages?
47. Do you still love watching cartoons?
48. How many family members do you have?
49. Have you ever broken anything and blamed another?
50. What’s your best friend’s name?