This is termed as a question that is being asked most of the time. Should I quit my relationship or stay in it? Wouldn’t it be better to stay with the devil that I’ve known than going to be with the angel that I just got to meet? And it’s quite not a new thing that nobody wants to settle for less, and we’ve been taught that relationship is not an easy thing, it needs serious hard work and when things go wrong, it doesn’t mean that we should throw it away. We still need to do the best we can to make things work the way that we want them. Nothing is perfect, the only perfection that exists is how we get to see it eventually. The puzzle of relationships can be so impossible to solve. However, it might also get to a point where we have to end it all. We cannot be wasting our time on something that will never work or not good for us. We can’t be wasting our time with someone who doesn’t deserve it. And that’s why breakups occur in the relationship. When a relationship is not meant to last, then there’s no point staying in it. End things so that you both can get a better opportunity in life and love wise. But how do you get to know if it’s right to end a relationship or continue to work on it? That’s why I’ve come up with this article to help you identify the right thing to do at the right time before it’s too late.
1. Let it go if they do not learn from their mistakes.
When someone refuses to learn from their mistakes, then there’s no point in trying hard to make them. That can be a sign of ego and immaturity. You wouldn’t want to be with a person who is not ready to develop and grow for the sake of their relationship.
2. Stand back for your relationship if you are capable of solving the problems.
I’m not asking you to be a coward who runs off because of little challenges. What I’m saying, in essence, is that when you know you are capable of solving the problem, you shouldn’t run off to break the relationship. Stay back and solve, grow stronger in love and make it work.
3. Quit if your partner does not pay attention to you anymore.
You should never settle with a person who doesn’t take to details things that are happening to you or around you. It simply means that he or she doesn’t care about you. You shouldn’t stay in relationships wherein your opinions and feelings do not matter.
4. Fight for your relationship if compatibility is not that bad.
You shouldn’t quit your relationship all because you both are having compatibility issues. We will always have our differences and you need to know that. It’s how we understand our differences that define our relationship.
5. Quit the relationship if they don’t talk to you about the future. Your partner should always be optimistic about the future and what’s going to come with it. It’s going to be quite strange if your partner ignores that part. You need to walk away if your partner is reluctant in talking about the future with you; maybe he or she doesn’t see you in their future.
6. Stand for your relationship if your partner is ready to bend his or her properties.
When your partner is ready to compromise is a good sign in any relationship that they are truly in love with you. When he or she is ready to inconvenient his or her self for your own comfort. It’s nothing outside being worthy in a relationship. It definitely means that you both are ready to meet each other halfway.
7. Quit if your partner is just being negative.
You should always be with someone who makes you feel lively. Someone who uplifts you, someone who gives you joy and doesn’t weigh you down whatsoever. Your partner shouldn’t be the one to bring you down.
8. Stand up to fight for your relationship if you are both ready to try.
Willingness to wanting to try is a good indicator. It shows that you both are ready to work hard to make things work out in the relationship. There’s no problem that can overcome this type of agreement.
9. Quit if your partner is just cheating on you.
Cheating is always going to be a capital NO go area. Your partner should not cheat on you whatsoever. If you notice that your partner is the type that cheats, then you should quit.