Many marriages out there have been dissolved because of the ignorance of the wife and husband. Fine, if both are wrong who will make it right? Nobody!
Let’s assume that the husband is wrong, the marriage will never be broken until the wife gives up. If a marriage is broken, it’s the fault of the wife because she has the power to control the husband with her special behavior and words.
Today, I have decided to drop 23 things you can do to control your man and the marriage below;
23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love
1. Allow him to exercise his authority as the head of the family.
2. Do not challenge him when he is hurt.
3. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with an apology and explain why you behaved that way that annoyed him.
4. Be quick to say “I’m sorry, dear” whenever you offend him, insist on his forgiveness, appreciate and kiss him when he does.
5. Speak good of him before his friends and siblings.
6. Honor his mother
7. Insist that he buys a gift for his parents and so be sure that he will do the same for your parents
8. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no money at hand and never delays his food.
9. Do not allow the maid to serve him food when you are at home. Because you may lose him to her.
10. Give him a warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his luggage, and help undress him.
11. Smile when you look at him and give him occasional pecks when you are out socially.
12. Praise him before your children sometimes.
13. Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.
14. Put a love note in his lunch box or briefcase.
15. Phone and tell him that you miss him.
16. Dial his number and on hearing “hello” just tell him I love you.
17. If he is a public figure or a politician, gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him to the point of demand. He will not be enticed by any other woman that day.
18. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your husband.
19. Give him a hug for no reason.
20. Call him by a pet name.
21. Appreciate God for the Adam of your life.
22. Always remember to pray for him.
23. Pray together and also pray together before going to bed in the evening.